For your Business Name, we need the EXACT name of your business, as shown on the State Registration form received from the State in which you are registered to do business. Please enter correct spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and spacing of your company name. For TIN/EIN, we need the taxpayer identification number that you use when filing your tax returns. If you are an independent contractor, you will need to enter you Social Security Number (SSN). All information that you share with us will be kept securely and confidentially, and will not be shared with other individuals or organizations.